Development and distribution : a critique of the cross-country U-hypothesis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1983|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kortenaerkade 12, 2518 AX Den Haag|
Phone: +31 70 4260 460
Fax: +31 70 4260 799
Web page: http://www.iss.nl/
More information through EDIRC
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Yusuf, 2014.
"Urbanization and expenditure inequality in Indonesia: testing the Kuznets hypothesis with provincial panel data,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 133-147, October.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshori Yusuf, 2013. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers EMS_2013_20, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201610, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201318, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2013.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "Income distribution and development," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 791-841 Elsevier.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 1998. "Income Distribution and Development," Working Papers 179323, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- jovanovic, branimir, 2015. "When is there a Kuznets curve?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201550, University of Turin.
- Park, Kang H., 1996. "Educational expansion and educational inequality on income distribution," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 51-58, February.
- Jalil, Mohammad Muaz, 2009. "Re-examining Kuznets Hypothesis: Does Data Matter?," MPRA Paper 72557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyeok Jeong, 2001. "An Assessment of Relationship Between Growth and Inequality Using Micro Data from Thailand," JCPR Working Papers 244, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jeong, Hyeok, 2008. "Assessment Of Relationship Between Growth And Inequality: Micro Evidence From Thailand," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(S2), pages 155-197, September.
- Hyeok Jeong, 2005. "Assessment of Relationship between Growth and Inequality: Micro Evidence from Thailand," IEPR Working Papers 05.20, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Saith A., 1989. "Development strategies and the rural poor," ILO Working Papers 992657293402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian, 1998. "Inequality and development: the role of dualism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 233-257.
- Bourguignon, F. & Morrisson, C., 1995. "Inequality and Development: The Role of Dualism," DELTA Working Papers 95-32, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- David Sahn & Stephen Younger, 2005. "Improvements in children’s health: Does inequality matter?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(2), pages 125-143, August.
- Bowman, Kirk S., 1997. "Should the Kuznets effect be relied on to induce equalizing growth: Evidence from post-1950 development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 127-143, January.
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2009. "Measuring intra‐household health inequality: explorations using the body mass index," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages 13-36, April.
- Alfredo Macías Vázquez, 2014. "Crecimiento, desigualdad y pobreza: estado de la cuestión," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(31), pages 101-126, July-Dece.
- Takahiro Akita & Heryanah, 2013. "Educational Expansion and Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers EMS_2013_18, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Javier Rodríguez Weber, 2015. "Income inequality in Chile since 1850," Documentos de trabajo 36, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
- Islam, S.M.A, 2009. "Inequality and economic growth in Bangladesh–a diversified evidence on Kuznets pattern `U` hypothesis," Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), vol. 7.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed