Development and distribution : a critique of the cross-country U-hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "Income distribution and development," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 791-841 Elsevier.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Yusuf, 2014.
"Urbanization and expenditure inequality in Indonesia: testing the Kuznets hypothesis with provincial panel data,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 133-147, October.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshori Yusuf, 2013. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers EMS_2013_20, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201610, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201318, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2013.
- Hyeok Jeong, 2001. "An Assessment of Relationship Between Growth and Inequality Using Micro Data from Thailand," JCPR Working Papers 244, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1435-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian, 1998. "Inequality and development: the role of dualism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 233-257.
- Bowman, Kirk S., 1997. "Should the Kuznets effect be relied on to induce equalizing growth: Evidence from post-1950 development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 127-143, January.
- Jeong, Hyeok, 2008.
"Assessment Of Relationship Between Growth And Inequality: Micro Evidence From Thailand,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(S2), pages 155-197, September.
- Hyeok Jeong, 2005. "Assessment of Relationship between Growth and Inequality: Micro Evidence from Thailand," IEPR Working Papers 05.20, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Lyubimov, Ivan, 2016. "A look at the evolution of income inequality: Piketty against Blacksmith - 60 years later," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 27-42, February.
- Alfredo Macías Vázquez, 2014. "Crecimiento, desigualdad y pobreza: estado de la cuestión," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(31), pages 101-126, July-Dece.
- Islam, S.M.A, 2009. "Inequality and economic growth in Bangladesh–a diversified evidence on Kuznets pattern `U` hypothesis," Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), vol. 7.
- Tomson Ogwang, 1995. "The Economic Development-Income Inequality Nexus," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 217-229, April.
- Takahiro AKITA & Rizal Affandi LUKMAN & Yukino YAMADA, 1999. "Inequality In The Distribution Of Household Expenditures In Indonesia: A Theil Decomposition Analysis," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(2), pages 197-221, June.
- jovanovic, branimir, 2015. "When is there a Kuznets curve?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201550, University of Turin.
- Park, Kang H., 1996. "Educational expansion and educational inequality on income distribution," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 51-58, February.
- Jalil, Mohammad Muaz, 2009. "Re-examining Kuznets Hypothesis: Does Data Matter?," MPRA Paper 72557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Gabriel Palma, 2011. "Forum 2011," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 87-153, January.
- Saith A., 1989. "Development strategies and the rural poor," ILO Working Papers 992657293402676, International Labour Organization.
- David Sahn & Stephen Younger, 2005. "Improvements in children’s health: Does inequality matter?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(2), pages 125-143, August.
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2009. "Measuring intra‐household health inequality: explorations using the body mass index," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages 13-36, April.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:1:p:42-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takahiro Akita & Heryanah, 2013. "Educational Expansion and Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers EMS_2013_18, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Javier Rodríguez Weber, 2015. "Income inequality in Chile since 1850," Documentos de trabajo 36, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; income distribution; development theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .