Regional Growth in Central Europe. Long-term Effects of Population and Traffic Structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro & Paul Romer, 1993. "Economic Growth," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number barr93-1.
- Brunow, Stephan & Hirte, Georg, 2005. "Age Structure and Regional Income Growth," Discussion Papers 1/2005, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Dupont & Gabriel Lee, 2007.
"Effects of Securities Transaction Taxes on Depth and Bid-Ask Spread,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 393-400.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang, 2006. "Traffic Accessibility and the Effect on Firms and Population in 99 Austrian Regions," Economics Series 198, Institute for Advanced Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; Simpson paradox; GDP; Employment and population growth; Long-term forecasts;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .