Measurement error and rank correlations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- An, Yonghong & Hu, Yingyao, 2012.
"Well-posedness of measurement error models for self-reported data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 259-269.
- Yonghong An & Yingyao Hu, 2009. "Well-Posedness of Measurement Error Models for Self-Reported Data," Economics Working Paper Archive 556, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Yonghong An & Yingyao Hu, 2009. "Well-posedness of measurement error models for self-reported data," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anders Bohlmark & Matthew J. Lindquist, 2006. "Life-Cycle Variations in the Association between Current and Lifetime Income: Replication and Extension for Sweden," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(4), pages 879-900, October.
- Peter Hall & Jeff Racine & Qi Li, 2004. "Cross-Validation and the Estimation of Conditional Probability Densities," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1015-1026, December.
- repec:bla:scandj:v:119:y:2017:i:1:p:72-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:408-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Hagedorn & Tzuo Hann Law & Iourii Manovskii, 2017.
"Identifying Equilibrium Models of Labor Market Sorting,"
Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 29-65, January.
- Marcus Hagedorn & Tzuo Hann Law & Iourii Manovskii, 2012. "Identifying Equilibrium Models of Labor Market Sorting," NBER Working Papers 18661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tzuo Hann Law & Iourii Manovskii & Marcus Hagedorn, 2014. "Identifying Equilibrium Models of Labor Market Sorting," 2014 Meeting Papers 896, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Mario Fiorini & Antonio Forcina, 2012.
"Stochastic monotonicity in intergenerational mobility tables,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 85-107, January.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Mario Fiorini & Antonio Forcina, 2008. "Stochastic Monotonicity in Intergenerational Mobility Tables," Working Paper Series 156, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yonghong An & Wang Le & Ruli Xiao, 2015. "Your American Dream is Not Mine! A New Approach to Estimating Intergenerational Mobility Elasticities," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-016, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:1:p:79-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristian Bartolucci & Francesco Devicienti & Ignacio Monzón, 2018.
"Identifying Sorting in Practice,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 408-438, October.
- Cristian Bartolucci & Francesco Devicienti & Ignacio Monzon, 2015. "Identifying Sorting in Practice," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 431, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bartolucci, Cristian & Devicienti, Francesco & Monzón, Ignacio, 2015. "Identifying Sorting in Practice," IZA Discussion Papers 9411, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Wen-Hao & Piraino, Patrizio & Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2016. "Intergenerational Income Transmission: New Evidence from Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2016379e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Chen, Wen-Hao & Ostrovsky, Yuri & Piraino, Patrizio, 2017. "Lifecycle variation, errors-in-variables bias and nonlinearities in intergenerational income transmission: new evidence from Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-12.
- Debopam Bhattacharya & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of black–white differences in intergenerational income mobility in the United States," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 2(3), pages 335-379, November.
- Espen Bratberg & Jonathan Davis & Bhashkar Mazumder & Martin Nybom & Daniel D. Schnitzlein & Kjell Vaage, 2017.
"A Comparison of Intergenerational Mobility Curves in Germany, Norway, Sweden, and the US,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(1), pages 72-101, January.
- Bratberg, Espen & Davis, Jonathan & Mazumder, Bhashkar & Nybom, Martin & Schnitzlein, Daniel & Vaage, Kjell, 2015. "A comparison of intergenerational mobility curves in Germany, Norway, Sweden and the U.S," Working Papers in Economics 01/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsErrors-in-variables; Spearman's rank correlation; Kendall's tau; Small variance approximation; Intergenerational mobility.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2018-07-23 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:28/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.