Anthropocentric-based robotic and autonomous systems: assessment for new organisational options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António B. Moniz & Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2016. "Robots Working with Humans or Humans Working with Robots? Searching for Social Dimensions in New Human-Robot Interaction in Industry," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-21, August.
- Moniz, António, 2013. "Human-Robot Interaction in Industrial Working Environments: Results from a Start-up Project," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 65-69.
- António B. Moniz, 2013. "Robots and humans as co-workers? The human-centred perspective of work with autonomous systems," IET Working Papers Series 03/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More about this item
Keywordsworking environment; automation; work organization; Autonomous robotics; participative options; governance; human-robot communication;
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .