Human-Robot Interaction in Industrial Working Environments: Results from a Start-up Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Julie A. & Saleh, Joseph H. & Hoffman, Jeffrey A., 2008. "Analytical basis for evaluating the effect of unplanned interventions on the effectiveness of a humanâ€“robot system," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 93(8), pages 1280-1286.
- Luís Ribeiro & José Barata, 2006. "New Shop Floor Control Approaches for Virtual Enterprises," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 2(2), pages 39-52, November.
- António Brandão Moniz, 2010. "Anthropocentric-based robotic and autonomous systems: assessment for new organisational options," IET Working Papers Series 07/2010, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Moniz, António, 2007. "The Collaborative Work Concept and the Information Systems Support: Perspectives for and from Manufacturing Industry," MPRA Paper 5627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- António B. Moniz & Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2016. "Robots Working with Humans or Humans Working with Robots? Searching for Social Dimensions in New Human-Robot Interaction in Industry," Societies, MDPI, vol. 6(3), pages 1-21, August.
- Krings, Bettina-Johanna & Moniz, António & Frey, Philipp, 2021. "Technology as enabler of the automation of work? Current societal challenges for a future perspective of work [A tecnologia como facilitadora da automação do trabalho? Desafios sociais atuais para ," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 7-30.
- Mehdi Hashemipour & Steven Stuban & Jason Dever, 2018. "A disaster multiagent coordination simulation system to evaluate the design of a first‐response team," Systems Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 21(4), pages 322-344, July.
- Moniz, António Brandão & Krings, Bettina-Johanna, 2022. "“Manufacturing Life” in Real Work Processes? New Manufacturing Environments with Micro- and Nanorobotics," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Krings, Bettina-Johanna, 2018. "Digitalisiert, effizient & global? Die fortlaufende Technisierung der Erwerbsarbeit," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 165-181.
- António Brandão Moniz, 2012. "Avaliação participativa de tecnologia e sustentabilidade organizacional [Participative technology assessment and organisational sustainability]," IET Working Papers Series 06/2012, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- António B. Moniz, 2013. "Robots and humans as co-workers? The human-centred perspective of work with autonomous systems," IET Working Papers Series 03/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More about this item
Keywordsworker-robot interaction; industry; organisation models;
All these keywords.
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:73693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.