Method-of-Moment View of Linear Simultaneous Equation Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Myoung‐jae Lee, 2008. "Method‐of‐moment view of linear simultaneous equation systems," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(2), pages 230-238, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Myoung-jae Lee & Pao-Li Chang, 2007. "Avoiding arbitrary exclusion restrictions using ratios of reduced-form estimates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 339-357, September.
- Myoung-Jae Lee & Ayal Kimhi, 2005. "Simultaneous equations in ordered discrete responses with regressor-dependent thresholds," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 176-196, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Changhui Kang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2014. "Estimation of Binary Response Models With Endogenous Regressors," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 502-530, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmethods of moments; linear simultaneous equations; system estimation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2007-11-10 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iek:wpaper:0719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kim, Jisoo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierkukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.