Method-of-Moment View of Linear Simultaneous Equation Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Myoung-jae Lee, 2008. "Method-of-moment view of linear simultaneous equation systems," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(2), pages 230-238.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, June.
- Myoung-jae Lee & Pao-Li Chang, 2007. "Avoiding arbitrary exclusion restrictions using ratios of reduced-form estimates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 339-357, September.
- Myoung-Jae Lee & Ayal Kimhi, 2005. "Simultaneous equations in ordered discrete responses with regressor-dependent thresholds," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 176-196, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmethods of moments; linear simultaneous equations; system estimation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iek:wpaper:0719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kim, Jisoo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierkukr.html .