Aid, Exports, and Growth: A Time-Series Perspective on the Dutch Disease Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joong Shik Kang & Alessandro Prati & Alessandro Rebucci, 2012. "Aid, Exports, and Growth: a Time-Series Perspective on the Dutch Disease Hypothesis," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(2).
- Joong Shik Kang & Alessandro Prati & Alessandro Rebucci, 2010. "Aid, Exports, and Growth: A Time-Series Perspective on the Dutch Disease Hypothesis," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1970, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Joong S Kang & Alessandro Prati & Alessandro Rebucci, 2013. "Aid, Exports, and Growth; A Time-Series Perspective on the Dutch Disease Hypothesis," IMF Working Papers 13/73, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Kevin Lee & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, 1998. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach—A Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(1), pages 319-323.
- Rajan, Raghuram G. & Subramanian, Arvind, 2011. "Aid, Dutch disease, and manufacturing growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 106-118, January.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2008.
"Aid and Growth: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 643-665, November.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2005. "Aid and Growth: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," NBER Working Papers 11513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghuram Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2005. "Aid and Growth; What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," IMF Working Papers 05/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Aid and Growth: What Does The Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," Working Papers id:54, eSocialSciences.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2004.
"On The Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages 191-216, June.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2001. "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2002. "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth," MPRA Paper 63696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Aid and growth regressions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 547-570, April.
- Thierry Tressel & Alessandro Prati, 2006. "Aid Volatility and Dutch Disease; Is There a Role for Macroeconomic Policies?," IMF Working Papers 06/145, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Fielding & Fred Gibson, 2013.
"Aid and Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, January.
- David Fielding & Fred Gibson, 2011. "Aid and Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 1108, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2011.
- Fielding, David & Gibson, Fred, 2012. "Aid and Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lof, Matthijs & Mekasha, Tseday Jemaneh & Tarp, Finn, 2015. "Aid and Income: Another Time-series Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 19-30.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Florian Johannsen, 2012.
"Foreign Aid, Exports And Development In Euromed,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02), pages 1-24.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Florian Johannsen, 2012. "Foreign Aid, Exports and Development in Euromed," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 218, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Cardozo, Adriana & Herzer, Dierk & Klasen, Stephan, 2011. "Does Aid translate into Bilateral Trade? Findings for Recipient Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 61, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen & Adriana Cardozo, 2013. "Does foreign aid promote recipient exports to donor countries?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(3), pages 505-535, September.
- Gasmi, Farid & Laourari, Imène, 2017. "Has Algeria suffered from the dutch disease?: Evidence from 1960–2013 data," TSE Working Papers 17-780, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2013. "The Dutch Disease in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2013-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ben Naceur, Sami & Bakardzhieva, Damyana & Kamar, Bassem, 2012. "Disaggregated Capital Flows and Developing Countries’ Competitiveness," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 223-237.
- Herzer, Dierk & Nowak-Lehmann, Felicitas & Dreher, Axel & Klasen, Stephan & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2015. "Comment on Lof, Mekasha, and Tarp (2014)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 389-396.
More about this item
KeywordsAid; Common factors; Dutch Disease; Growth Panel VARs; Exchange rate overvaluation;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.