Report NEP-OPM-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2010. "In search of real rigidities," Working Papers 10-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ina Simonovska, 2010. "Income differences and prices of tradables," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 55, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joong Shik Kang & Alessandro Prati & Alessandro Rebucci, 2010. "Aid, Exports, and Growth: A Time-Series Perspective on the Dutch Disease Hypothesis," Research Department Publications 4678, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Balazs Egert, 2010. "Catching-up and inflation in Europe: Balassa-Samuelson, Engel???s Law and other Culprits," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp991, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Martin Schmitz, 2010. "Financial Remoteness and the Net External Position," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp332, IIIS.
- Nathan S. Balke & Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine K. Yücel, 2010. "Oil price shocks and U.S. economic activity: an international perspective," Working Papers 1003, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pels, 2010. "International Asset Holdings and the Euro," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp331, IIIS.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, Product Differentiation and Wage Inequality," Research Department Publications 4679, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Steven B. Kamin, 2010. "Financial globalization and monetary policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1002, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).