Diferencias entre los sexos en los procedimientos judiciales: Pruebas de campo de causas de vivienda en Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Gandelman & Néstor Gandelman, 2004.
"Los efectos del sector público en el financiamiento de la vivienda: el mercado hipotecario de Uruguay,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
2166, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Gandelman & Nestor Gandelman, 2004. "Los efectos del sector público en el financiamiento de la vivienda: El mercado hipotecario de Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4358, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Kenneth L. Manning & Bruce A. Carroll & Robert A. Carp, 2004. "Does Age Matter? Judicial Decision Making in Age Discrimination Cases," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(1), pages 1-18.
- Helen F. Ladd, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Mortgage Lending," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 41-62, Spring.
- Mustard, David B, 2001. "Racial, Ethnic, and Gender Disparities in Sentencing: Evidence from the U.S. Federal Courts," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 285-314, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:3251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.