Discrimination and Social Networks: Popularity among High School Students in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julio Elías & Víctor Elías & Lucas Ronconi, 2007. "Discrimination and Social Networks: Popularity among High School Students in Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3313, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angrist, Joshua D & Lavy, Victor, 1997. "The Effect of a Change in Language of Instruction on the Returns to Schooling in Morocco," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 48-76, January.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Mueller, Gerrit, 2005. "Friendship Relations in the School Class and Adult Economic Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 1682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Weinberger, Catherine, 2002.
"Leadership Skills and Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Peter & Weinberger, Catherine, 2003. "Leadership Skills and Wages," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt50q3c9n1, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V. & Duflo, Esther, 2005. "Growth Theory through the Lens of Development Economics," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 473-552 Elsevier.
- Heckman, James & Layne-Farrar, Anne & Todd, Petra, 1996. "Human Capital Pricing Equations with an Application to Estimating the Effect of Schooling Quality on Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 562-610, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krekhovets, Ekaterina & Poldin, Oleg, 2015. "An empirical analysis of students’ friendship ties formation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 40(4), pages 49-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:3238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .