Crime Concentration and Hot Spot Dynamics in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia L. Brantingham & Paul J. Brantingham, 1975. "Residential Burglary and Urban Form," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 12(3), pages 273-284, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Lopez Cruz, Ivan & Torrens, Gustavo, 2018.
"Stirring up a hornets’ nest: Geographic distribution of crime,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 17-35.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ivan Lopez Cruz & Gustavo Torrens, 2016. "Stirring Up a Hornets' Nest: Geographic Distribution of Crime," NBER Working Papers 22166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ivan Lopez Cruz & Gustavo Torrens, 2018. "Stirring Up a Hornets’ Nest: Geographic Distribution of Crime," DOUMENTOS DE TRABAJO LACEA 016343, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA.
- Cecilia Alonso, 2018. "Transferencias Monetarias y Crimen. Evidencia para la última década en Montevideo," Documentos de Investigación Estudiantil (students working papers) 18-02, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
More about this item
KeywordsCrime Rate; Crime Prevention; Crime Victimization; Police Services; Homicide; police strategies; crime rate; crime prevention;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:7702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.