Hierarchies, relational contracts and new forms of outsourcing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalez-Diaz, Manuel & Arrunada, Benito & Fernandez, Alberto, 2000.
"Causes of subcontracting: evidence from panel data on construction firms,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 167-187, June.
- Manuel González & Benito Arruñada & Alberto Fernández, 1999. "Causes of subcontracting: Evidence from panel data on construction firms," Economics Working Papers 428, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Stefano, Valerio., 2016. "The rise of the "just-in-time workforce" : on-demand work, crowdwork and labour protection in the "gig-economy"," ILO Working Papers 994899823402676, International Labour Organization.
- Valerio De Stefano & Antonio Aloisi, 2018. "European legal framework for "digital labour platforms"," JRC Working Papers JRC112243, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2005-10-04 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:22-2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.