Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Ethanol from Iowa Corn: Life Cycle Analysis versus System-wide Accounting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Feng, Hongli & Rubin, Ofir D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Ethanol from Iowa Corn: Life Cycle Analysis versus System-wide Accounting," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6503, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Feng, Hongli & Rubin, Ofir & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Ethanol from Iowa Corn: Life Cycle Analysis Versus System-Wide Accounting," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12871, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Mindy L. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Value maximization from corn fractionation: feed, greenhouse gas reductions, and cointegration of ethanol and livestock," Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Integration of Agricultural and Energy Systems Conference, February 12-13, 2008, Atlanta, Georgia 48714, Farm Foundation.
- David A. Hennessy, 2006.
"On Monoculture and the Structure of Crop Rotations,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 900-914.
- Hennessy, David A., 2004. "On Monoculture and the Structure of Crop Rotations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12004, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 2004. "On Monoculture and the Structure of Crop Rotations," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp369, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Delucchi, Mark, 2004. "Conceptual and Methodological Issues in Lifecycle Analyses of Transportation Fuels," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8n77n6z7, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alamia, Alberto & Magnusson, Ingemar & Johnsson, Filip & Thunman, Henrik, 2016. "Well-to-wheel analysis of bio-methane via gasification, in heavy duty engines within the transport sector of the European Union," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 445-454.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; corn ethanol; greenhouse gas; life cycle analysis; system-wide accounting.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:08-wp461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.