Report NEP-ENV-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:12-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe A. Schneider & Michael Obersteiner & Erwin Schmid & Bruce A. McCarl, 2007. "Agricultural adaptation to climate policies under technical change," Working Papers FNU-133, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2008.
- Wertz-Kanounnikoff, Sheila & M. Chomitz, Kenneth, 2008. "The effects of local environmental institutions on perceptions of smoke and fire problems in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4522, The World Bank.
- Johan Eyckmans & Cathrine Hagem, 2008. "The European Union’s potential for strategic emissions trading in a post-Kyoto climate agreement," Discussion Papers 530, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- David E. Clark, 2007. "Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy," Working Papers and Research 0702, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2008. "An Anatomy of State Failures in The Forest Management in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 6513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rousseau Sandra, 2008. "Enforcement Aspects of Conservation Policies: Compensation Payments versus Reserves," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0801, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Feng, Hongli & Rubin, Ofir & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Ethanol from Iowa Corn: Life Cycle Analysis Versus System-Wide Accounting," Staff General Research Papers 12871, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hongli Feng & Ofir D. Rubin & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Ethanol from Iowa Corn: Life Cycle Analysis versus System-wide Accounting," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp461, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- André Fontana, 2008. "Biosphère et société :les limites de l’épure," Working Papers CEB 08-005.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:03-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:04-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oscar E. Melhado, 2007. "Optimal Taxation in the Forestry Sector in the Congo Basin: The Case of Gabon," IMF Working Papers 07/253, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Lanoie, 2008. "Pour un Québec plus vert : Les hauts et les bas de notre situation environnementale," CIRANO For discussion... 2008dt-01, CIRANO.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12870 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Lechner & Zulia Gubaydullina & Kilian Bizer, 2008. "The allocation of property rights to intangible cultural assets," Departmental Discussion Papers 136, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Mindy L. Baker & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp460, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.