Influence of the Premium Subsidy on Farmers' Crop Insurance Coverage Decisions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Donoghue, Erik J., 2013. "The Demand for Crop Insurance: How Important are the Subsidies?," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 157282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yi, Jing & Richardson, James & Bryant, Henry, 2016. "How Do Premium Subsidies Affect Crop Insurance Demand at Different Coverage Levels: the Case of Corn," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236249, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ginder, Matthew G. & Spaulding, Aslihan D., 2006. "Factors Affecting Crop Insurance Purchase Decisions in Northern Illinois," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21073, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Heidelbach, Olaf & Bokusheva, Raushan, 2009. "Crop insurance market development in a transition economy: The case of Kazakhstan," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51614, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- O'Donoghue, Erik, 2014. "The Effects of Premium Subsidies on Demand for Crop Insurance," Economic Research Report 178405, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heidelbach, Olaf, 2007. "Efficiency of selected risk management instruments: An empirical analysis of risk reduction in Kazakhstani crop production," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 40, number 92323.
- Gerloff, Delton C., 2006. "The Viability of a Crop Insurance Investment Account: The Case for Obion, County, Tennessee," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35429, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- O'Donoghue, Erik, 2014. "Crop Insurance Subsidies: How Important are They?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169451, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Risk Protection Act; crop insurance; premium subsidies.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-04-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2006-04-22 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:05-wp393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.