Bank Reform in Greece with reference to Eastern Europe. The Case of the Hellenic Industrial Development Bank S.A
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bonin & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999. "Revisiting Hungary's Bankruptcy Episode," CERT Discussion Papers 9906, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Schaffer, Mark E., 1998. "Do Firms in Transition Economies Have Soft Budget Constraints? A Reconsideration of Concepts and Evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 80-103, March.
- S Estrin & P Hare & M Suranyi, 1992. "Banking in Transition: Development and Current Problems in Hungary," CEP Discussion Papers dp0068, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wendy Carlin & John Van Reenen & Toby Wolfe, 1995. "Enterprise restructuring in early transition: the case study evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(4), pages 427-458, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGreece; banking reform; bad debt; restructuring.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- P59 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-11-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-1998-11-30 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-1998-11-30 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-1998-11-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:9811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .