Sticky Information and Determinacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2010.
"Linear rational-expectations models with lagged expectations: A synthetic method,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 984-1002, May.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2007. "Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models with Lagged Expectations Quickly and Easily," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-069, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2007. "Matlab Code for Solving Linear Rational Expectation Models with Lagged Expectations Quickly and Easily," QM&RBC Codes 171, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles, revised Apr 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsDeterminacy; Taylor rule; Sticky Information; Time-Varying Difference Equations;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-01-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.