Mediators Enable Truthful Voting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peleg,Bezalel, 2008. "Game Theoretic Analysis of Voting in Committees," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521074650, May.
- Bezalel Peleg, 1997. "Effectivity functions, game forms, games, and rights," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 67-80.
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezalel Peleg & Ariel Procaccia, 2010. "Implementation by mediated equilibrium," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 191-207, March.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Peters, Hans, 2017.
"Feasible elimination procedures in social choice: An axiomatic characterization,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 43-50.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2015. "Feasible elimination procedures in social choice: an axiomatic characterization," Discussion Paper Series dp693, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Peleg B. & Peters H.J.M., 2016. "Feasible elimination procedures in social choice : an axiomatic characterization," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-05-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2007-05-26 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2007-05-26 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.