Report NEP-GTH-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergiu Hart, 2007. "Five Questions on Game Theory," Discussion Paper Series dp453, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bezalel Peleg & Ariel D. Procaccia, 2007. "Mediators Enable Truthful Voting," Discussion Paper Series dp451, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset, 2007. "Confuser Cost," Working Papers 200712, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2007. "Majority Rule Dynamics with Endogenous Status Quo," Wallis Working Papers WP46, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Onur B. Celik & Vicki Knoblauch, 2007. "Marriage Matching with Correlated Preferences," Working papers 2007-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Werner Güth & Gari Walkowitz & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Interregional diversity of fairness concerns - An online ultimatum experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Xiao, Yajun, 2007. "Information : Price And Impact On General Welfare And Optimal Investment. An Anticipative Stochastic Differential Game Model," MPRA Paper 3301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2007. "Marriage Matching: A Conjecture of Donald Knuth," Working papers 2007-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.