An Alternative System GMM Estimation in Dynamic Panel Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Sánchez Mangas, Rocío, 2001. "GMM estimation of a production function with panel data : an application to Spanish manufacturing firms," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws015527, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Hayakawa, Kazuhiko, 2007.
"Small sample bias properties of the system GMM estimator in dynamic panel data models,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 32-38, April.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2005. "Small Sample Bias Propreties of the System GMM Estimator in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-82, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youssef, Ahmed H. & El-Sheikh, Ahmed A. & Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2014. "Improving the Efficiency of GMM Estimators for Dynamic Panel Models," MPRA Paper 68675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youssef, Ahmed H. & El-Sheikh, Ahmed A. & Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2014. "New GMM Estimators for Dynamic Panel Data Models," MPRA Paper 68676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youssef, Ahmed & Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2015. "Alternative GMM Estimators for First-order Autoregressive Panel Model: An Improving Efficiency Approach," MPRA Paper 68674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic panel data; sub-optimal weighting matrix; KI upper boud;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-08-08 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-08-08 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d07-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .