A Hidden Role of Public Subsidy in University-Industry Research Collaborations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junichi Nishimura & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2016.
"Knowledge and rent spillovers through government-sponsored R&D consortia,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 207-225.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2013. "Knowledge and rent spillovers through government-sponsored R&D consortia," Working Paper Series 24, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2011.
"Research output from university-industry collaborative projects,"
2011/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2011. "Research Output from University-Industry Collaborative Projects," Working Papers 539, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & NISHIMURA, Junichi, 2015. "Governance and Performance of Publicly Funded R&D Consortia," CCES Discussion Paper Series 60, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordspubic subsidy; R&D; research collaboration; university; contract; trust;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2011-05-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd10-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .