Report NEP-PPM-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmann, Sönke, 2011. "Project scheduling with resource capacities and requests varying with time," Working Paper Series 01/2011, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- Geest, Willem van der & Nunez-Ferrer, Jorge, 2011. "Appropriate Financial Instruments for Public-Private Partnership to Boost Cross-Border Infrastructural Development-EU Experience," ADBI Working Papers 281, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Markus C. Becker & Francesco Zirpoli, 2011. "Beyond product architecture: Division of labour and competence accumulation in complex product development," Working Papers 3, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Haufler, Andreas & NorbÃ¤ck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12245, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Aristotelis Boukouras, 2011. "Separation of Ownership and Control: Delegation as a Commitment Device," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 79, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kohei Daido & Takeshi Murooka, 2011. "Team Incentives and Reference-Dependent Preferences," Discussion Paper Series 70, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2011.
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-189, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nataliya Barasinska, 2011. "Does Gender Affect Investors' Appetite for Risk?: Evidence from Peer-to-Peer Lending," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1125, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2011. "A Hidden Role of Public Subsidy in University-Industry Research Collaborations," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-183, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.