Appropriate Financial Instruments for Public-Private Partnership to Boost Cross-Border Infrastructural Development-EU Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Willem van der Geest & Jorge Nunez-Ferrer, 2011. "Appropriate Financial Instruments for Public-Private Partnership to Boost Cross-Border Infrastructural Development-EU Experience," Finance Working Papers 23255, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murakami, Yuki & Blom, Andreas, 2008. "Accessibility and affordability of tertiary education in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru within a global context," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4517, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2012. "Modes of Asian financial integration: financing infrastructure," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 10, pages 349-401 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Masahiro Kawai & Rajat M. Nag (ed.), 2012. "Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14819, April.
- Willem van der Geest & Jorge Nú-ez-Ferrer, 2012. "Managing regional infrastructure: European Union institutional structures and best practices," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 9, pages 301-346 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2010. "Financing AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Infrastructure : Modes of Development and Integration of Asian Financial Markets," Finance Working Papers 21883, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- ., 2012. "Public–private partnerships for regional infrastructure: lessons from the European Union," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 12, pages 432-483 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Financing Asia’s Infrastructure: Modes of Development and Integration of Asian Financial Markets," ADBI Working Papers 229, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordspublic-private partnerships; trans-national infrastructure; european union institutions; european union; public infrastructure development;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PPM-2011-05-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .