Where Are the Health Care Entrepreneurs? The Failure of Organizational Innovation in Health Care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall D. Cebul & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor & Mark E. Votruba, 2011.
"Unhealthy Insurance Markets: Search Frictions and the Cost and Quality of Health Insurance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1842-1871, August.
- Randall D. Cebul & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor & Mark E. Votruba, 2008. "Unhealthy Insurance Markets: Search Frictions and the Cost and Quality of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 14455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neeraj Sood & Arkadipta Ghosh & JosÃ© J. Escarce, 2009. "EmployerSponsored Insurance Health Care Cost Growth and the Economic Performance of US Industries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 88ac266a27d2497c84f0a2db7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Katherine Ho, 2009. "Barriers to Entry of a Vertically Integrated Health Insurer: An Analysis of Welfare and Entry Costs," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 487-545, June.
- Deborah Peikes & Randall Brown & Greg Peterson & Jennifer Schore, 2009. "The Promise of Care Coordination: Models that Decrease Hospitalizations and Improve Outcomes for Medicare Beneficiaries with Chronic Illnesses," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2de6fbb7f31a459cace4e08ce, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Chernew, Michael & Cutler, David & Keenan, Patricia S., 2005. "Increasing Health Insurance Costs and the Decline in Health Insurance Coverage," Scholarly Articles 2660660, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1992. "Medical Care Costs: How Much Welfare Loss?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:5345877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.