Actuarial Neutrality across Generations Applied to Public Pensions under Population Ageing: Effects on Government Finances and National Saving
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B Rsch-Supan, Axel H. & Jens K Ke, F. & Winter, Joachim K., 2005.
"Pension reform, savings behavior, and capital market performance,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 87-107, March.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Jens KÃ¶ke & Joachim Winter, 2004. "Pension reform, savings behavior and capital market performance," MEA discussion paper series 04053, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Salvador Valdés-Prieto, 2005. "Securitization of taxes implicit in PAYG pensions," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 215-265, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2009. "Pensions and Intergenerational Risk-sharing in General Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 364-386, April.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A. Lans & Romp, Ward E., 2011.
"Funded pensions and intergenerational and international risk sharing in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1516-1534.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans & Romp, Ward E, 2008. "Funded Pensions and Intergenerational and International Risk Sharing in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 7106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. Beetsma & A. L. Bovenberg, 2006.
"Pension systems, intergenerational risk sharing and inflation,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
257, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2007. "Pension systems, Intergenerational Risk Sharing and Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel Beetsma & Heikki Oksanen, 2007.
"Pension Systems, Ageing and the Stability and Growth Pact,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2141, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roel Beetsma & Heikki Oksanen, 2007. "Pension Systems, Ageing and the Stability and Growth Pact," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 289, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
Keywordspensions; actuarial neutrality; public debt; national accounts;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.