The United Kingdom Pension System: Key Issues
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David Blake, 1999. "Annuity Markets: Problems and Solutions," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 24(3), pages 358-375, July.
- David Blake & John Board, 2000. "Measuring Value Added in the Pensions Industry," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 25(4), pages 539-567, October.
- Blake, David & Lehmann, Bruce N. & Timmermann, Allan, 2002. "Performance clustering and incentives in the UK pension fund industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24945, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Blake, David & Lehmann, Bruce N & Timmermann, Allan, 1999. "Asset Allocation Dynamics and Pension Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(4), pages 429-461, October.
- Blake, David, 2003. "Pension Schemes and Pension Funds in the United Kingdom," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199243532.
- Blake, David, 1998. "Pension schemes as options on pension fund assets: implications for pension fund management," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 263-286, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 2011. "The mechanics and regulation of variable payout annuities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5762, The World Bank.
- Inkmann, Joachim, 2006. "Compensating wage differentials for defined benefit and defined contribution occupational pension scheme benefits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24516, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mariacristina Rossi, 2009.
"Examining the Interaction between Saving and Contributions to Personal Pension Plans: Evidence from the BHPS,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(2), pages 253-271, April.
- Mariacristina Rossi, 2006. "Examining the interaction between saving and contributions to Personal Pension Plans. Evidence from the BHPS," CeRP Working Papers 49, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Hinrichs, Karl, 2004. "Active Citizens and Retirement Planning: Enlarging Freedom of Choice in the Course of Pension Reforms in Nordic Countries and Germany," Working papers of the ZeS 11/2004, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .