Pension schemes as options on pension fund assets: implications for pension fund management
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boquist, John A & Racette, George A & Schlarbaum, Gary G, 1975. "Duration and Risk Assessment for Bonds and Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(5), pages 1360-1365, December.
- Brennan, M.J. & Solanki, R., 1981. "Optimal Portfolio Insurance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 279-300, September.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-651, October.
- Blake, David, 1996. "Efficiency, Risk Aversion and Portfolio Insurance: An Analysis of Financial Asset Portfolios Held by Investors in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1175-1192, September.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1980.
" Who Should Buy Portfolio Insurance?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 581-594, May.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1979. "Who Should Buy Portfolio Insurance?," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 95, University of California at Berkeley.
- Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, Paul A., 1974. "Fallacy of the log-normal approximation to optimal portfolio decision-making over many periods," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-94, May.
- Sharpe, William F., 1976. "Corporate pension funding policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-193, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- O'Brien, Thomas, 1986. "A stochastic-dynamic approach to pension funding," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 141-146, April.
- Brennan, M J, 1979. "The Pricing of Contingent Claims in Discrete Time Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 53-68, March.
- Irwin Tepper, 1981. "Taxation and Corporate Pension Policy," NBER Working Papers 0661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tepper, Irwin, 1981. "Taxation and Corporate Pension Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Gatto, Mary Ann & Geske, Robert & Litzenberger, Robert & Sosin, Howard, 1980. "Mutual fund insurance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 283-317, September.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1978. "Call Option Pricing when the Exercise Price Is Uncertain, and the Valuation of Index Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 169-176, March.
- Haberman, Steven & Sung, Joo-Ho, 1994. "Dynamic approaches to pension funding," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 151-162, December.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 1996. "What Are Occupational Pension Plan Entitlements Worth in Britain?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 213-238, May.
- Black, Fischer & Perold, AndreF., 1992. "Theory of constant proportion portfolio insurance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 403-426.
- Robert van der Meer & Meye Smink, 1993. "Strategies and Techniques for Asset-Liability Management: an Overview," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 18(2), pages 144-157, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)