Mutual Fund Performance: Evidence from the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amporn SOONGSWANG & Yosawee SANOHDONTREE, 2011. "Equity Mutual Fund: Performances, Persistence and Fund Rankings," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-27, October.
- S. M. Aamir Shah & Syed Tahir Hijazi, 2005. "Performance Evaluation of Mutual Funds in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 863-876.
- Cuthbertson, Keith & Nitzsche, Dirk & O'Sullivan, Niall, 2008. "UK mutual fund performance: Skill or luck?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 613-634, September.
- Michael Busack & Wolfgang Drobetz & Jan Tille, 2017. "Can investors benefit from the performance of alternative UCITS funds?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 31(1), pages 69-111, February.
- Mateus, Irina B. & Mateus, Cesario & Todorovic, Natasa, 2016. "UK equity mutual fund alphas make a comeback," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 98-110.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:654-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:600-612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Fletcher & David Forbes, 2002. "U.K. Unit Trust Performance: Does it Matter Which Benchmark or Measure is Used?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 21(3), pages 195-218, June.
- Jonathan Fletcher & Andrew Marshall, 2005. "The Performance of UK International Unit Trusts," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 11(3), pages 365-386.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith & Nitzsche, Dirk & Thomas, Dylan C., 2014. "Performance and performance persistence of UK closed-end equity funds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 189-199.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:17:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1057_jam.2016.4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshikatsu Shinozawa, 2007. "The Effect of Organisational Form on Investment Products: an empirical analysis of the UK unit trust industry," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1244-1259, November.
- Cuthbertson, Keith & Nitzsche, Dirk, 2013. "Performance, stock selection and market timing of the German equity mutual fund industry," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 86-101.
- Abramov, Alexander & Akshentseva, Kseniya & Radygin, Alexander, 2015. "The effectiveness of mutual funds: theoretical approaches and the experience of Russia," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 60-86.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1467-1477 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:2:y:1998:i:1:p:57-77.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.