Objectivist versus Subjectivist Approaches to the Marxian Theory of Exploitation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2011.
"Strong Subjectivism In The Marxian Theory Of Exploitation: A Critique,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2009. "Strong Subjectivism in the Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique," Discussion Paper Series a523, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2009. "Strong Subjectivism in the Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique," Working Papers 654, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2009. "Strong Subjectivism in the Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique," CCES Discussion Paper Series 21, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsExploitation; Fundamental Marxian Theorem; general convex cone economies;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake) or (Editorial board). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .