R&D financing of start-up firms : How much does founders' human capital matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris M. Kleiner & Alan B. Krueger, 2013.
"Analyzing the Extent and Influence of Occupational Licensing on the Labor Market,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(S1), pages 173-202.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Analyzing the Extent and Influence of Occupational Licensing on the Labor Market," Working Papers 1178, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Morris M. Kleiner & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Analyzing the Extent and Influence of Occupational Licensing on the Labor Market," Working Papers 1165, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Morris M. Kleiner & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Analyzing the Extent and Influence of Occupational Licensing on the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 14979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kleiner, Morris M. & Krueger, Alan B., 2011. "Analyzing the Extent and Influence of Occupational Licensing on the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Dueker & Ada Jacox & David Kalist & Stephen Spurr, 2005.
"The Practice Boundaries of Advanced Practice Nurses: An Economic and Legal Analysis,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 309-330, January.
- Michael J. Dueker & Stephen J. Spurr & Ada K. Jacox & David E. Kalist, 2005. "The practice boundaries of advanced practice nurses: an economic and legal analysis," Working Papers 2005-071, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Luis Garicano & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2004. "Inequality and the Organization of Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 197-202, May.
- Luis Garicano, 2000. "Hierarchies and the Organization of Knowledge in Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 874-904, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & KATO, Masatoshi, 2015. "Determinants of Quantitative and Qualitative Employment Growth: A Comparison between R&D-oriented and Other Start-ups in Japan," CCES Discussion Paper Series 62, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsFounder; Human capital; Internal finance; R&D; Start-up;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2010-04-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2010-04-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-04-17 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitcei:2009-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .