Bayesian Nash Equilibrium and Variational Inequalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence E. Blume & William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2015.
"Linear Social Interactions Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(2), pages 444-496.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2013. "Linear Social Interactions Models," Economics Series 298, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2013. "Linear Social Interactions Models," NBER Working Papers 19212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ui, Takashi, 2000. "A Shapley Value Representation of Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 121-135, April.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2006.
"Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(5), pages 1403-1417, September.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," Working Papers 178, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2005. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Player," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000586, www.najecon.org.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Who’s Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 5329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Network games with incomplete information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 221-240.
- Vives, Xavier, 1984. "Duopoly information equilibrium: Cournot and bertrand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 71-94, October.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & de Martí, Joan & Prat, Andrea, 2015. "Communication and influence," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 10(2), May.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 329-343, March.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1967. "Games with Incomplete Information Played by "Bayesian" Players, I-III Part I. The Basic Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 159-182, November.
- Takashi Ui, 2009. "Bayesian potentials and information structures: Team decision problems revisited," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(3), pages 271-291.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2002. "Social Value of Public Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1521-1534, December.
- van Heumen, R.W.J. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 1994.
"Axiomatic characterizations of solutions for Bayesian games,"
FEW 680, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Heumen, R. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 1996. "Axiomatic characterizations of solutions for Bayesian games," Other publications TiSEM 6cc729cb-f5e8-496a-a365-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Morris, Stephen & Ui, Takashi, 2004. "Best response equivalence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 260-287, November.
- Basar, Tamer & Ho, Yu-Chi, 1974. "Informational properties of the Nash solutions of two stochastic nonzero-sum games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 370-387, April.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Alessandro Pavan, 2007. "Efficient Use of Information and Social Value of Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 1103-1142, July.
- Ui, Takashi & Yoshizawa, Yasunori, 2015. "Characterizing social value of information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 507-535.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Games on Networks," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian game; network game; potential game; team; variational inequality; payoff gradient; strict monotonicity;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2015-10-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2015-10-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2015-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.