Successful aging: a cross-national study of subjective well-being later in life
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrey Shevchuk & Denis Strebkov, 2013. "Freelance contracting in the digital age: informality, virtuality and social ties," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vadim Radaev, 2013. "Where Does the Demand for Regulation Come From? The State’s Return to the Retail Trade in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 02/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Svetlana Barsukova & Vadim Radaev, 2012. "Informal Economy in Russia: A Brief Overview," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 99-111.
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- Huber, Peter & Wörgötter, Andreas, 1998. "Political Survival or Entrepreneurial Development? Observations on Russian Business Networks," MPRA Paper 20412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barsukova, Svetlana & Radaev, Vadim, 2012. "Informal economy in Russia: A brief overview," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 13(2), pages 4-12.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1986. "The Rigidity of Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 637-658, September.
- Levinthal, D.A. & Fichman, M., 1991. "Honeymoons and the Liability of Adolescence : A New Perspective on Duration Dependence in Social Organizational Relationships," GSIA Working Papers 1991-34, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsAging; multiple regression models; cross-cultural analysis; values; self-expression values; modernization.;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-11-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2013-11-29 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:21/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .