Value adaptation to a new social environment: Impacts from country of birth and country of residence on values of intra-European migrants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaap Dronkers & Manon de Heus, 2012. "The Educational Performance of Children of Immigrants in Sixteen OECD Countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1210, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Nollert & Amir Sheikhzadegan, 2016. "Participation and Sharing, or Peaceful Co-Existence? Visions of Integration among Muslims in Switzerland," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(2), pages 95-106.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic values; cross-classified multilevel model; value change; value adaptation; intra-European migrants; European Social Survey;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-11-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2013-11-29 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:13/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .