Resource Scarcity Induced Conflict and its Management: Implication for Sustainable Rural Livelihoods in Eastern Ethiopia
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Runge, C. Ford, 1981. "Institutions and Common Property Externalities: The Assurance Problem in Economic Development," Faculty Theses and Dissertations 206835, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Robert T. Deacon, 1994. "Deforestation and the Rule of Law in a Cross-Section of Countries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(4), pages 414-430.
- Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella, 2006.
"Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 321-345, July.
- Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella, 2004. "Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3248, The World Bank.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2000. "Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290612, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:wpaper:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian)or () or () or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.