Is Economics a House Divided? Analysis of Citation Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ali Sina Önder & Marko Terviö, 2015. "Is Economics A House Divided? Analysis Of Citation Networks," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1491-1505, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabah Amir & Malgorzata Knauff, 2008.
"Ranking Economics Departments Worldwide on the Basis of PhD Placement,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 185-190, August.
- AMIR, Rabah & KNAUFF, Malgorzata, 2005. "Ranking economics departments worldwide on the basis of PhD placement," CORE Discussion Papers 2005051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah, AMIR & Malgorzata, KNAUFF, 2005. "Ranking economics departments worldwide on the basis of PhD placement," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005041, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 2010. "Inferring Missing Citations: A Quantitative Multi-Criteria Ranking of all Journals in Economics," Working Papers halshs-00520325, HAL.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordscitations; clustering; influence; schools of thought;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-03-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-NET-2013-03-02 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2013-03-02 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uufswp:2013_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .