Report NEP-SOG-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "What do Experts know about Forecasting Journal Quality? A Comparison with ISI Research Impact in Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-029/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sina Önder, Ali & Terviö, Marko, 2013. "Is Economics a House Divided? Analysis of Citation Networks," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Herranz, Neus & Crespo, Juan A. & Li, Yunrong & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2013. "The effect on citation inequality of differences in citation practices at the Web of Sciences subject category level," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does the John Bates Clark Medal boost subsequent productivity and citation success?," ECON - Working Papers 111, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- David Pontille & Didier Torny, 2013. "Behind the scenes of scientific articles: defining categories of fraud and regulating cases," CSI Working Papers Series 031, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Bolte, Jérôme & Mariotti, Thomas, 2013. "Researcher's Dilemma," TSE Working Papers 13-377, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2015.