Determinants of inequalities in health with focus on retired - with particular regard to retired Danes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko, 2003.
"On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 207-223, January.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko, 2001. "On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2714, The World Bank.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Grünfeld, Leo A. & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2011. "Explaining the Health Equality Paradox of the Welfare State," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2011:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth inequality; retired;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sduhec:2009_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Terkel Christiansen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hesdudk.html .