Eco-Correlation in Acidification Scenarios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Nentjes, 1994. "Financial Instruments for the Control of Transboundary Pollution," Working Papers wp94024, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- McKitrick, Ross, 1999. "A Derivation of the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 306-314, May.
- Ger Klaassen & Andries Nentjes, 1997. "Creating Markets for Air Pollution Control in Europe and the USA," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 125-146, September.
- Tjotta, S., 1999. "An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of the Helsinki Agreeement on the reduction of Sulfur Emissions," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0999, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Førsund, Finn R & Wolfgang, Ove, 2001.
"The Compensation Mechanism in the RAINS Model: The Norwegian Targets for Acidification,"
34/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn R. FF8rsund & Ove Wolfgang, 2002. "The Compensation mechanism in the rains model: the Norwegian targets for acidification," ICER Working Papers 13-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAcidification; Abatement costs; Environmental constraints; RAINS model; Transboundary air pollution;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2001_023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.