Modeling an integrated market for sawlogs, pulpwood and forest bioenergy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beaudoin, D. & Frayret, J.-M. & LeBel, L., 2010. "Negotiation-based distributed wood procurement planning within a multi-firm environment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 79-93, February.
- Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Frayret, Jean-Marc & LeBel, Luc, 2009. "Multi-commodity supply network planning in the forest supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 688-696, July.
- Gunnarsson, Helene & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Lundgren, Jan T., 2004. "Supply chain modelling of forest fuel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 103-123, October.
More about this item
KeywordsForest supply chain; integrated market; bioenergy; wood procurement; wood distribution; quadratic programming;
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-10-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-09 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2011_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .