A Survey and Analysis of Outsourcing in East China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2009. "A cost-benefit analysis of the Stockholm congestion charging system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 468-480, May.
- McArthur, David & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2008. "An agent-based computational approach to explaining persistent spatial unemployment disparities," Discussion Papers 2008/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Sumaila, Ussif R. & Walters, Carl, 2005. "Intergenerational discounting: a new intuitive approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 135-142, January.
- Norman Henderson & Ian Bateman, 1995. "Empirical and public choice evidence for hyperbolic social discount rates and the implications for intergenerational discounting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 413-423, June.
- Noland, Robert B., 1997. "Commuter Responses to Travel Time Uncertainty under Congested Conditions: Expected Costs and the Provision of Information," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 377-406, May.
- Daniel J. Graham & Stephen Glaister, 2006. "Spatial Implications of Transport Pricing," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 40(2), pages 173-201, May.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A., 1999. "Urban transportation," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1937-1999 Elsevier.
- Lind, Robert C, 1995. "Intergenerational equity, discounting, and the role of cost-benefit analysis in evaluating global climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 379-389.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2001.
"Introduction to the special issue on agent-based computational economics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 281-293, March.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2001. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10038, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2001. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1915, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 1997. "The Dispersion of US State Unemployment Rates: The Role of Market and Non-market Equilibrium Factors," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 593-606.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Why the Far-Distant Future Should Be Discounted at Its Lowest Possible Rate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-208, November.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2008. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: Modeling Economies As Complex Adaptive Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12974, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sekerka, Leslie E. & Stimel, Derek, 2011.
"How durable is sustainable enterprise? Ecological sustainability meets the reality of tough economic times,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 115-124.
- Sekerka, Leslie E. & Stimel, Derek, 2011. "How durable is sustainable enterprise? Ecological sustainability meets the reality of tough economic times," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 115-124, March.
More about this item
KeywordsOutsourcing; strategy; contract; survey;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-06-10 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2009-06-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2009_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.