Report NEP-TRA-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alicia García-Herrero & Sergio Gavilá & Daniel Santabárbara, 2009. "What explains the low profitability of Chinese banks?," Working Papers 0910, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, "undated". "The Chinese Export Bundles: Patterns, Puzzles and Possible Explanations," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 226, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Yu Zhu & Zhongmin Wu & Liquan Peng & Laiyun Sheng, 2009. "Where Did All the Remittances Go? Understanding the Impact of Remittances on Consumption Patterns in Rural China," Studies in Economics 0907, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2009. "Agriculture, Food Security,and Poverty in China; Past Performance, Future Prospects, and Implications for Agricultural R&D Policy," Working Papers id:2039, eSocialSciences.
- Katrina Mullan & Andreas Kontoleon, 2009. "Participation in Payments for Ecosystem Services programmes in developing countries: The Chinese Sloping Land Conversion Programme," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 42.2009, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2009.
- Bart Van Ark & Abdul Azeez & Erumban Vivian Chen & Chen Utsav Kumar, "undated". "The Cost Competitiveness of Manufacturing in China and India: An Industry and Regional Perspective," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 228, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donatella Saccone & Valli Vittorio, 2009. "Structural Change and Economic Development in China and India," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200907, University of Turin.
- Fan, Tijun & Sandal, Leif K. & Kong, Jiehong & Li, Dandan, 2009. "A Survey and Analysis of Outsourcing in East China," Discussion Papers 2009/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Laura Vartia & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009. "Capital Inflows, Household Debt and the Boom-bust Cycle in Estonia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 700, OECD Publishing.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "Transition to a Market Economy and Export Performance in Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2009-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Azzarri, Carlo & Carletto, Calogero, 2009. "Modeling migration dynamics in Albania : a hazard function approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4945, The World Bank.