The Chinese Export Bundles: Patterns, Puzzles and Possible Explanations
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChina; India; Export sophistication; Export structure; high-tech zones; human capital;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2009-06-10 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2009-06-10 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2009-06-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2009-06-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .