Exploring Outward FDI and the Choice of Destination: Evidence from Swedish Firm-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zouheir El-Sahli & Joakim Gullstrand & Karin Olofsdotter, 2018. "Exploring outward FDI and the choice of destination: evidence from Swedish firm-level data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(17), pages 1222-1225, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, Edmund R. & Dericks, Gerard H. & Fai, Felicia, 2019. "Development and validation of a firm-level vertical and horizontal internationalization metric," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 533-543.
- Michael Moritz & Veronika Hecht & Patricia Noska & Johannes Schaffler, 2020.
"Types of FDI and Determinants of Affiliate Size: the Classification Makes the Difference,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 70(4), pages 312-331, October.
- Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael & Noska, Patricia & Schäffler, Johannes, 2016. "Types of FDI and determinants of affiliate size : the classification makes the difference," IAB Discussion Paper 201625, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Moritz, Michael & Hecht, Veronika & Noska, Patricia & Schäffler, Johannes, 2019. "Types of FDI and determinants of affiliate size: the classification makes the difference," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203522, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsoutward FDI; globalization; FDI destination; heterogeneous firms;
All these keywords.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2016-07-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2016-07-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2016-07-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2016-07-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2016_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.