Exploring Outward FDI and the Choice of Destination: Evidence from Swedish Firm-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zouheir El-Sahli & Joakim Gullstrand & Karin Olofsdotter, 2018. "Exploring outward FDI and the choice of destination: evidence from Swedish firm-level data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(17), pages 1222-1225, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:28:y:2019:i:3:p:533-543 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoutward FDI; globalization; FDI destination; heterogeneous firms;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2016-07-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2016-07-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2016-07-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2016-07-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2016_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .