Why the WTO? An Introduction to the Economics of Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sapir, Andre & Trachtman, Joel P., 2008.
"Subsidization, price suppression, and expertise: causation and precision in Upland Cotton,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 183-209, January.
- André Sapir & Joel Trachtman, 2008. "Subsidization, price suppression, and expertise: causation and precision in upland cotton," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8092, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Crowley, Meredith A. & Palmeter, David, 2009. "Japan – Countervailing Duties on Dynamic Random Access Memories from Korea (DS 336 and Corr.1, adopted 17 December 2007)," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 259-272, January.
- Copeland, Brian R., 1990. "Strategic enhancement and destruction of fisheries and the environment in the presence of international externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 213-226, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade agreements; GATT; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-06-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2012-06-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2012-06-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .