Strategic enhancement and destruction of fisheries and the environment in the presence of international externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J., 1999.
"Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 233-255, May.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman, "undated". "Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction," Working Papers 97/12, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman, "undated". "Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction," Working Papers 2132842, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012. "Regulating global biodiversity: what is the problem?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 114-138, Spring.
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012. "Regulating Global Biodiversity: What is the Problem?," Working Papers 2012.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Horn, Henrik, 2012. "Why the WTO? An Introduction to the Economics of Trade Agreements," Working Paper Series 916, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Habla, Wolfgang & Winkler, Ralph, 2015. "Strategic Delegation and Non-cooperative International Permit Markets," Working Papers in Economics 636, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Strategic environmental policy and intrenational trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 325-338, July.
- Zehaie, Ficre, 2005. "Environmental policy and the properties of Environmental damages," Department of Economics publications 911, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Alexander Haupt & Wolfgang Peters, 2013. "International Environmental Agreements, Fiscal Federalism, and Constitutional Design," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 705-718, 09.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Alexander Haupt & Wolfgang Peters, 2012. "International Environmental Agreements, Fiscal Federalism, and Constitutional Design," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 002, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Ruseski, Gorazd, 1998. "International Fish Wars: The Strategic Roles for Fleet Licensing and Effort Subsidies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 70-88, July.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim & Narayan, Tulika A., 2000. "Does Inequality Lead To Greater Efficiency In The Use Of Local Commons? The Role Of Strategic Investments In Capacity," Working Papers 28572, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Datta, Manjira, 1997. "Externalities and Price Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 587-603, August.
- Manjira Datta, "undated". "Externalities and Price Dynamics," Working Papers 9710, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- DATTA, Manjira, 1994. "Externalities and Price Dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 1994006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 1995. "Managing the international commons: Resource use and pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 375-391, June.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Narayan, Tulika A., 2004. "Does inequality lead to greater efficiency in the use of local commons? The role of strategic investments in capacity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-182, January.
- Stranlund, John K., 1999. "Bargaining to preserve a unique ecosystem: the role of anticipatory investments to establish stronger bargaining positions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 425-437, December.
- Horatiu Rus, 2014. "Corruption, conflict and the management of natural resources," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 355-386, November.
- Horatiu Rus, 2010. "Corruption, Conflict and the Management of Natural Resources," Working Papers 1005, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Brian Copeland & Jean-François Jacques, 2016. "Trade and Fisheries Subsidies," Working Papers 2016.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:19:y:1990:i:3:p:213-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed