Subsidization, price suppression, and expertise: causation and precision in Upland Cotton
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir & Joel Trachtman, 2008. "Subsidization, price suppression, and expertise: causation and precision in upland cotton," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8092, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2005.
"The EU Offer of Service Trade Liberalization in the Doha Round: Evidence of a Not-Yet-Perfect Customs Union,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 311-325, June.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2005. "The EU offer of service trade liberalization in the Doha Round: evidence of a not-yet-perfect customs union," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Felix Eschenbach & Bernard Hoekman, 2006. "Services Policy Reform and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(4), pages 746-764, December.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2004. "The Economics of the World Trading System," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524341, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008.
"What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 93-138, January.
- Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE & Maurizio, ZANARDI, 2007. "What Explains the Proliferation of Antidumping Laws ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007027, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, 2009. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9819, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, 2007. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," CORE Discussion Papers 2007066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169679, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A, 2016.
"The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A, 2016. "The empirical landscape of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7620, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith Crowley, 2016. "The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1624, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yuanlong Ge & Holly H. Wang & Sung K. Ahn, 2010. "Cotton market integration and the impact of China's new exchange rate regime," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 443-451, September.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Horn, Henrik, 2012. "Why the WTO? An Introduction to the Economics of Trade Agreements," Working Paper Series 916, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:7:y:2008:i:01:p:183-209_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.