FDI and Growth in East Asia: Lessons for Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013.
"A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Aswicahyono & H. Hill, 2002. "'Perspiration' vs 'Inspiration' in Asian Industrialisation: Indonesia Before the Crisis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 138-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morrissey, Oliver & Udomkerdmongkol, Manop, 2012. "Governance, Private Investment and Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 437-445.
- Moekti P. Soejachmoen, 2015. "Maximizing Opportunities from Global Supply Chains," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23510, The World Bank.
- Arshad, Shaista & Rizvi, Syed Aun R., 2015. "The troika of business cycle, efficiency and volatility. An East Asian perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 158-170.
More about this item
KeywordsEast Asia; Northeast Asia; Southeast Asia; Indonesia; Foreign Direct Investment; Multinational Firms;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-10-09 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2010-10-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.