Commercialization of Swedish Patents – A Pilot Study in the Medical and Hygiene Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Dahlstrand, Asa Lindholm, 1997. "Growth and inventiveness in technology-based spin-off firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 331-344, October.
- Goldfarb, Brent & Henrekson, Magnus, 2001. "Bottom-Up vs. Top-Down Policies towards the Commercialization of University Intellectual Property," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 463, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 26 May 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svensson, Roger, 2007.
"Commercialization of patents and external financing during the R&D phase,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1052-1069, September.
- Svensson, Roger, 2004. "Commercialization of Patents and External Financing during the R&D-Phase," Working Paper Series 624, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007.
"Academic entrepreneurship: Social norms, university culture and policies,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(9), pages 619-631, November.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Svensson, Roger, 2006. "Innovation Performance and Government Financing," Working Paper Series 664, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Sep 2006.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Roger Svensson, 2010.
"The inventor’s role: was Schumpeter right?,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 413-444, June.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Svensson, Roger, 2007. "The Inventor’s Role: Was Schumpeter Right?," Working Paper Series 690, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Svensson, Roger, 2007. "The inventor's role: was Schumpeter right?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 78, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPatents; R&D; Commercialization; Financing; Entrepreneurship;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .