The old and the new: the evolution of polymer and biomedical clusters in Ohio and Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerstin Wolter, 2005. "Divide and Conquer? Decentralisation, Co-ordination and Cluster Survival," DRUID Working Papers 05-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007.
"Academic entrepreneurship: Social norms, university culture and policies,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(9), pages 619-631, November.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elicia Maine & Daniel Shapiro & Aidan Vining, 2010. "The role of clustering in the growth of new technology-based firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 127-146, February.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2014.
"Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in US Counties,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 683-720.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2011. "Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," Economics Working Paper Series 1102, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2012.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerstin Press, 2007. "When does defection pay?," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 67-84, June.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2006. "Regional Specialization and Universities: The New Verus the Old," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 55, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Mozhdeh Taheri & Marina Van Geenhuizen, 2011. "Learning networks of academic spin-offs - A spatial perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1661, European Regional Science Association.
- Goldfarb, Brent & Henrekson, Magnus, 2003. "Bottom-up versus top-down policies towards the commercialization of university intellectual property," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 639-658, April.
- Dan Rickman & Belal Fallah & Mark Partridge, 2011. "Geographic Determinants of Hi-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," ERSA conference papers ersa11p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Goldfarb, Brent & Henrekson, Magnus, 2001. "Bottom-Up vs. Top-Down Policies towards the Commercialization of University Intellectual Property," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 463, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 26 May 2002.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:217-230 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClusters - Evolution - Path dependence - Systems - Polymers - Biomedicine;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:10:y:2000:i:5:p:471-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .