Direct Investment and Local Content Rules in the European Community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Doyle & Sweder Wijnbergen, 1994.
"Taxation of foreign multinationals: A sequential bargaining approach to tax holidays,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(3), pages 211-225, October.
- Doyle, Christopher & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Taxation of Foreign Multinationals: A Sequential Bargaining Approach to Tax Holidays," CEPR Discussion Papers 25, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsDirect investment; Game theory; Multinational firms;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .